75267 Mandalorian™ Battle Pack
Out of Stock
100% Brand New
Order $600 Free Shipping
LEGO® Star Wars™ build-your-own Mandalorian army and speeder!
- 102 bricks
- Age from 6 years old
- Kids can build a fearsome Mandalorian army, recreate exciting scenes from Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV show and develop their own exciting stories with this cool kids’ building toy (75267).
- There are many ways to play out battles with 4 Star Wars™ Mandalorian warrior minifigures, each with stud-shooting blasters, a defense fort with an attachment point for a blaster, and a stud-shooting speeder bike.
- A fun way for young Star Wars™ fans to collect an army, and there are lots of LEGO® building bricks to inspire them to build and play solo, with friends and in combination with other LEGO Star Wars sets they own.
- Fast to build – and to rebuild after battles – the 102-piece Star Wars™ Mandalorian construction toy playset is a great-value gift for boys and girls aged 6+ on their birthday, at Christmas or for a special surprise.
- The LEGO® Star Wars™ Mandalorian Speeder measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide – a nice size to slip into your child’s backpack along with the fort and minifigures for play on the go.
- This collectible LEGO® construction toy is powered by children’s creativity – no batteries required – so their adventures with Star Wars™ characters never stop!
- Help even younger children develop their building skills with Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Life app, which allow them to zoom in on, rotate and visualize the construction model while they build.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are brilliant for kids (and adult fans) to recreate iconic scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own unique stories or build and display the cool construction toys.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are heated, crushed, dropped, twisted and analyzed, ensuring that every building set meets the highest safety standards on planet Earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).